Unique solutions for unique businesses
Every business is different. That's why we design and deliver a different solution for each client we work with.
We follow a simple four step process to get it right:
Understanding your needs We take the time to understand your business, customers, objectives, timeframe and budget.
Proposing a solution Given the above, we devise a strategy designed to deliver the best results for your business. This may include several solutions, or referrals to other businesses to cover niche areas. Our honesty policy ensures we always give you the best advice, even if it means directing your business elsewhere.
Making it happen We work with you to deliver the project. Some clients want to have a very hands on role throughout this process, others prefer us to take care of everything. In either case, we work our hardest to ensure the end result is of the highest quality.
Management & maintenance Depending on the nature of your project, we follow up with training to help you manage your website, or accurately analyse your campaign's/website's performance.
Kabu Creative developed an outstanding web page to coincide with our product release. Their design and layout was innovative, creative and very professional.
Kabu Creative understood what we were trying to achieve and presented it perfectly.Susan Shelley
Mirror Your TV
We specialise in Web Design & Development, Conversion Optimisation and E-Marketing Consulting.
Should your project require it, we can also help you with branding, graphic design and project management.
Website Design & Development
Websites that work
Whatever type of website you require, we have the skills and experience to make it a reality.
Our design and development solutions are:
- Carefully tailored to meet your requirements — we recognise that your business is unique and believe that your website should be too. Unlike some of our competitors, we don’t make you choose from a bunch of generic templates; instead, each of our client sites is lovingly handcrafted.
- Designed for maximum efficiency — whether you want to generate more leads, increase sales, or just get your message across, we understand that your website needs to perform, as well as look good. Our online marketing experience puts us in a great position to deliver fantastic results.
- Built for longevity — we hand-code all our sites to the latest standards, including HTML5 and CSS3. This makes them faster, more secure, easier to maintain and accessible to the widest range of modern browsers and devices.
- Free from 'lock in' — we build our websites using open-source technologies, and provide you with all of your files upon project completion. Our clients stay with us because they love our work, so we feel no need to 'lock them in' with proprietary software or by tying them to a custom in-house CMS.
I chose Kabu Creative to review my marketing and to re-design my website. I was not disappointed.
Since the new website launched, I have had increased traffic and an increase in enquiries. My existing and past clients have also commented favourably on the new clean and relevant style and design we have chosen.
I am very happy to recommend Kabu Creative for any business requiring a creative, patient and client-oriented approach to support its marketing and design its website.Alan Jacobs
Seven Blessings - Ceremonies For You
Our support service
Our comprehensive support service is designed to provide our clients with complete peace of mind.
Depending on your requirements, this service may include:
- Hosting your website on world-class servers
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Regular security updates
- DNS management
- Email hosting
Please contact us to tailor a solution to suit your needs.
Why use Kabu support?
Save time and money by letting us deal with all of your technical issues. Rely on our support services and benefit from our carefully curated network of world-class providers.
Ensure the software running your site is always well maintained and up-to-date. We take every possible precaution to minimise your security risks.
Peace of Mind
Relax in the knowledge that your website is hosted on world class servers and monitored 24/7. We worry so that you don't have to!
Improve your website to generate more business
Conversion optimisation is the process of improving your website to generate more leads and/or sales for your business.
It requires a thorough understanding of your business alongside an in-depth analysis of your current campaign's performance statistics.
We then apply our knowledge of marketing, usability and industry best practices to help increase your conversion rate.
We have a number of strategies to help your website or campaign perform better, but these are by far the most commonly appointed:
Landing pages are one page lead generation websites designed for specific marketing campaigns (i.e. an email or adwords campaign).
By sending your prospective buyers to a 'landing page' instead of your main website, you can tailor the message to that particular audience.
Landing pages are designed to:
- Deliver a strong, lean marketing message that differentiates you from your competition
- Include a prominent 'call to action', urging your users to submit an enquiry
- Be highly relevant to the search term, ad, or marketing campaign they are receiving traffic from
- Establish trust & credibility with your prospective customer
- Address customer doubts and remove enquiry 'road blocks'
More often than not, the combination of a focussed message and the correct implementation of the above results in a higher rate of enquiry and an increased return on your online marketing investment.
Conversion testing works by sending a portion of your visitors to an alternative variation of a webpage, to find out if this page generates a better result.
A 'better result' could be a higher rate of enquiry, more products being added to a shopping cart, or a higher rate of purchase.
Tests are set up in specialist software that measures the new page's performance against the original.
Once one page is determined the 'winner' (and statistical significance is reached), this variation goes on to be the new base variation for the next test. In this manner, the performance of your page increases over time.
There are several software solutions available that make the technical process of setting up a test child's play. Where the real specialisation lies is in understanding when, what and where to test. Common testing parameters include:
- Calls to action (positioning, colour and wording of purchase buttons and/or enquiry forms)
- Body copy / text
Contact us today to discuss how improving your current site or campaign can assist your business.
Take control of your online marketing
As business owners ourselves we understand the importance of a strong and up-to-date marketing strategy.
We also understand that many business owners aren't sure where to begin when it comes to marketing their products or services online.
Our e-marketing consulting service helps you answer these questions:
- How can online marketing enhance my other marketing efforts?
- Is my business ready to carry out online marketing, and if not, what do I need to do?
- What is the best platform for me? (Social Media, AdWords, SEO, email marketing?)
- What results can my business expect from online marketing?
- How long does it take?
- Can/should I do it myself?
- How do I find reputable third parties to do the work for me?
- Why is there such a huge variation in price between providers?
- How should I manage third parties to get the best results?
- How do I measure the success of my campaign(s) to understand what to do next?
Online marketing is an exciting, measurable medium filled with opportunity.
Make it the strongest tool in your marketing toolbox - contact us today to discuss how.