Bespoke web applications
With our expertise in both web design and development, we are perfectly placed to help you build and launch a succesful web application.
We pride ourselves on:
- Working with you to understand your objectives and market
- Helping you prioritise your feature set - robustly debating the value of each feature
- Using the most appropriate technology for the job at hand. We prefer to work with Django, but will use other technologies should they be appropriate for your project
- Providing training and support to help you manage your application
- Managing your project with complete transparency
Case Study: BPCLEtool
Working with Darcy Associates, Python Charmers and the Victorian Department of Health, we helped to design and develop a web application to be used by hundreds of health services throughout Victoria.
The BPCLEtool concept was developed by Darcy Associates to help Victorian health organisations rate themselves against the BPCLE framework.
We helped transform a Microsoft Excel prototype of the tool into a feature-rich modern HTML5 web application.
Designing the User Experience
We worked with Darcy Associates to understand the application's requirements and design an optimal user experience.
Wireframing and user acceptance tests allowed us to validate key design concepts throughout the project.
The result was a clean and simple user interface and aesthetic design.
Working as part of the Python Charmers team, our role included project management, design and backend development.
Working as part of the Python Charmers team, our role included:
- Consulting with Darcy Associates to determine the optimal way to develop the required features
- Managing remote members of the team responsible for different aspects of the project
- User interface and web design
- Back end web development in Django
- Assisting in the roll out of the tool
User feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, and the tool has now been extended to become available to health services nation wide.
The team at Kabu Creative has shown great creativity in the development of the new online BPCLEtool.
We needed a practical mechanism to assist with the implementation of the BPCLE Framework and the BPCLEtool exceeds those requirements.
The Kabu Creative team was flexible in their approach - listening and responding to requirements and feedback.
Stakeholders have been very impressed with the tool's innovative functionality and user-friendly interface.Kate Weidemann
Senior Policy Advisor, Education & Training | Health WorkforceVictorian Department of Health